There is lots of advice for young businesses in the public domain and this page is not designed to compete with those but rather to explain what specifically we can offer.
We can help you:
- Evaluate your start up/growth plans.
- Help you understand financing options that may be available.
- Work closely with other professional advisers.
- Help you prepare any applications for finance.
- Make recommendations regarding suitable strategies and providers of finance.
- Introduce you to providers of venture capital if appropriate.
What finance is available to help with start ups or growth projects?
Here are just some of the methods that may be considered depending at which stage you are.
- Flexible residential finance
- Use of existing assets
- Use of pension funds
- Secured loans
- Personal loans
- Credit cards
- Bridging loans
- Bank loans
- Bank overdrafts
- Franchise loans
- DTI supported loans
- Non-status commercial loans
- Full status commercial loans
- Asset finance
- Factoring and Invoice discounting
- Private equity
- Family and friends
- Business Angels
- Venture Capital
Please contact us to see if we can help on +44 020 7580 1555 or by using our contact form.