- Helping you define clear objectives.
- Assessing your existing financiers and their ability to match your objectives.
- Outline different funding options that may be available.
- Recommend providers of finance based on considerations such as strategic ability, cost and service.
- Help you prepare any finance applications and concentrate on achieving its completion thereby allowing you to concentrate on other matters.
- Liaise with other professionals as appropriate.
What type of transactions might require our help?
Ongoing funding requirements: Companies have regular need to consider the use of finance and we can help with this on a case by case basis or as part of a strategic approach. See also asset finance, commercial mortgages, factoring and leasing and trade finance.
Management buy out: This normally occurs when the existing owner retires or if a company wishes to sell a division that does not quite fit its overall strategy.
Management buy in: This normally occurs where an external group or individual is willing to bet their own capital that they can improve a company by adding its own resources and expertise.
Acquisition: Where an individual or a group wish to buy a company as a strategic fit to their existing activity.
Growth: Where a business is looking to accelerate its market share.
Emergency funding: Where a business has severe cash flow problems.
Funding the above transactions will inevitably involve different strategies and combinations of finance for different circumstances.
Please contact us to see if we can help on 020 7580 1555 or by using our contact form.